2 3 live&learn&rejoice: When the AC repairman offered me, without prodding, the senior discount, I thought.....I am none of the following (at least in my mind's eye).......

April 24, 2011

When the AC repairman offered me, without prodding, the senior discount, I thought.....I am none of the following (at least in my mind's eye).......

Per Yahoo UK: You can start referring to others as senior when they're about 55.....

Per wikianswers.com: How old do senior citizens have to be? At least 62.

Per phoenixabout.com: How old is a senior? 62+.

Per legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com:   Senior citizen = Elderly persons, usually more than sixty or sixty-five years of age.

Per dictionary.reference.com: Senior citizen = an elderly or aged person, especially one who is retired or whose principal source of support is a pension or Social Security benefits.